- Appraisal and assessing craft requirement.
- Assistance in preparing tender specifications to ensure that primary requirements are achieved.
- Assistance with vetting the quality of tender bids and the bidding companies.
- Monitoring building of craft to ensure that craft are constructed to specification and to liaise on issues affecting operational, reliability and maintenance concerns.
- Testing new craft (first of type) commensurate with the operational requirement of the craft to uncover any issues prior to craft entering service.
- Assistance in carrying out acceptances of craft. Including FAT’s, HAT’s and SAT’s.
- Appraisal of customers’ support, maintenance and service facilities in respect of the requirements of new craft entering service.
Please note that all photographs and information contained in this web page are of Sea Training Staff whilst conducting training or support operations.
• Naval Services
• Special Operations
• Offshore Asset Protection
• E.Z. Enforcement Agencies
• Rapid Interception Craft
The facility is able to offer specialist security advice and training. Working closely with organisations to provide basic level training through to selecting crews who will benefit from more advanced training.
This is particularly designed for customers having to perform Boarding Operations — Rescue Operations, Crew Transfers, Coastguard Operations, Customs Duties, Police Duties, Supplying Offshore Platforms & Structures, Night Operations and any operation where it is imperative to put to sea and remain operational.
Sea Training International Ltd are able to provide a complete support package to suit clients’ needs. Our staff and associates are some of the most experienced people operating in the industry today.
Sea Training International Ltd are one of the few companies worldwide able to fulfil complete training, audit, procurement, and commercial inline support requirements.
Our instructors are specialist military, police firearms, royal / close protection, offshore operations, rescue operations, qualified medical staff with years of experience.